OMG WTF detailed files BST?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Apr 3 10:37:20 EDT 2017

The plot is slightly thickening. I restarted the VM, set the date+time to not
adjust for daylight saving, restarted again. This removed some 30,000 images
from the list with allegedly modified timestamps; the ones that were no longer
consider to have changed were - in some year or other - modified between late
march and the end of September.

I've now switched the 'adjust' setting back on, restarted the VM again, and
await tomorrow's report with interest.

(In the meantime I've asked the clients IT dept what the server in question is
running, but on the whole they tend to be very unresponsive... sigh.)

Ben