Private Repo Services

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 3 07:44:25 EDT 2017

Github is nice, but all your repos have to be public in order to be free.
I went looking for private ones (because there are things you just can't do
without a remote repo, and I don't want all my code in the open)

So far I've found two:
1) Github - $7/month
2) Google - free, but it's more complicated to get set up, and they have
quotas.  I have had no trouble getting an increase, but I'm sure there are
limits to their generosity

Does anyone know of others?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."