Cheesed off by 32xxx

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:01:05 EDT 2017

Just for fun, I did as others have said and converted the stack to use a
field.  Since each button used the same exact script (as far as I could
tell, too many to go through individually) it was easy to modify it to use
the selectedtext rather than the label of the clicked button.  TO get the
fonts for the list I looped through buttons looking for all that contained
hex and grabbed the labels, sorted the resulting list so that it matched
your original arrangement, and voila'.  Had to adjust the preopencard
handler to account for the changes. I missed something. If you're
interested, the adjusted stack is here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bn5ihcosxd6vj8f/CHAR%20REF.livecode?dl=0

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <