tsNet docs?

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Sun Apr 2 03:01:09 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Firstly my apologies on the lack of documentation, it is definitely on
my todo list and I am working on some Livecode lessons for tsNet at the
moment.

I have just double checked that stack and noticed that the call to
tsNetUploadSync is using the wrong syntax (it changed at one point)
which could be causing you issues.

An updated version is now available at that same URL with the corrected
the syntax for that call and another button so that there are now
examples for both uploading via SFTP and FTPS.

These should work correctly on Indy and I have confirmed that here.  Are
you by any chance trying to use the tsNetUploadFileSync command instead
of tsNetUploadSync?

If so, these are only supported in the business edition if you are
trying to use SFTP.

Regards,

Charles