Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Sep 30 18:45:53 EDT 2016

Folks:
I’m on my email several times a day. The first category I check are the postings from this listserve. It’s within my flow. When I go to the forum, I see a bunch of topics. I only go to any that I’m interested in and it’s pretty rare that I go there except for a topic I’m following.

The listserve posts I see are often surprising, offering information I didn’t know I needed. That’s what I like about it.

I would miss this listserve.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org