Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:32:18 EDT 2016

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Skip Kimpel <skiplondon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Same here..... -1 for Google Chat.  I much prefer a listserv for the same
> reason Matthias referred to as it is quick and easy to respond to using a
> tool (email) that is in my face 24/7.

That.  Listserves are in the mail that is part of our normal workflow,
while a board is an independent destination.

I'm not even sure how many list serves come to my mail, but it is ar more
than I would be willing to have separate applications./windows/tabs for . .
.

If something comes through with a question I can answer, I can answer it
then, not later when I go to a site (or whatever).

And with all of us doing this, we frequently have critical answers in
minutes, not days  . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462