Can we move the use-list to a Google Chat

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 30 16:08:48 EDT 2016

Google Chat would be a NoGo for me.

My mail app is opened all the day anyway, so the mailing list is the best solution for me.
I know that the forum is also a good source of help and knowledge and i am trying to visit it as often as possible.
Just today i installed an RSS reader to be up to date with new forum posts.
But the mailing list will be my number one source.
Why, because i can read and respond very quick and easily.

Google Chat or any other web based system would stop me to participate in discussions or at least it would stop me to participate regularly in discussions.

But that´s just my opinion.

Matthias