LC 8.1.1. rc1 thinks I'm rich!

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 29 05:15:41 EDT 2016

Graham

Does your stack either not handle startup or pass startup? In either of those cases the home stack startup script is probably being run again. So there’s an easy workaround for you: don’t pass startup or make sure you handle it. But it would be good if you also reported this because unarguably the home stack startup script should be protected by a sentinel from running multiple times.

Cheers

Monte