Help Adding Cookie support to libURL

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Thu Sep 29 02:30:39 EDT 2016

On 29/09/2016 02:30, Trevor DeVore wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> I've been going through a customized version of libURL that I've
> distributed with the GLX App Framework for years and incorporating the
> changes into libURL. Some additions are new features while others are bug
> fixes. Some changes have been merged in already and others I'm finishing
> up.
>
> Writing bug reports, coming up with tests, and reviewing the code takes a
> bit of time and there is one feature that I don't have time to finish up at
> the moment. I'm looking for someone to help out with seamless cookie
> support. I'm looking for someone who might be able to take what I've done
> and finish it up so that it can be included with LiveCode. I wrote enough
> code to make it work for my projects back in the day but it needs some work
> still before it can be distributed with LiveCode.
>
> Here is the current pull request:
>
> https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/4561
>
> Peter has done an initial review and made some comments. If anyone here
> loves a good RFC and wants to update the code to make sure it is compliant
> please let me know.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you very much for your hard work over the last few days to get
your many excellent changes upstream.  It's definitely going to make a
significant improvement to libURL.

I hope someone else from the community has the opportunity to finish off
the cookie management feature for you!

                                               Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>