tsNetSmtpSync -Multiple "to" addresses

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 28 12:23:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

the reason for this is that you are using tHeaderData["to"][1] for the receiver in the tsNetSmtpSync function call.
So although your smtp header contains all receivers, you are just sending it to tHeaderData["to"][1].

I don´t know if the function can also handle an array for the receivers.

But Charles wrote in an earlier post:

"The tsNetSmtp* functions can take multiple e-mail addresses in a single call, just ensure the tRecipient variable has one address per line.

So in your case you have just to convert the tHeaderData[“to”] array to a single variable with each email address in a separate line.

Regards,

Matthias