[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 52

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Sep 26 17:27:21 EDT 2016

The article PDF in question has this:

"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page.”

So, here it is, but don’t sell it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qy0fkopkung80wy/mason2016.pdf?dl=0