reloading iOS provisioning profiles etc

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Sep 26 09:15:35 EDT 2016

Rant==>Apple's eco system make me nuts.

Ben,

After you add the device on your developer account:
1) Select the new device and regenerate the provisioning profile in your developer account.
2) Open Xcode and go to prefs and on the "Accounts" tab click on your account and click the your team on the right.
3) Click "View Details"
4) The updated provisioning profile should have a download button.
5) There will now be duplicate provisioning profiles. To avoid confusion seeing duplicate provisioning profiles in LC, right click to old one(s) and delete them.
6) Open LC.
7) You will see that there is no longer a provisioning profile selected.
8) Select the provisioning profile and you should be good to go.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services