How to stop LoveCode running in Edit mode

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:39:19 EDT 2016

With the exception of the datagrid helper (I think thats the only one)  the
others are part of the distribution.  It sounds like the datagrid helper is
installed in livcodes system plugin folder.  On windows the plugins folder
is at C:\Program Files (x86)\RunRev\LiveCode Community 8.1\Plugins  On a
mac, if I recall correctly, you would need to dig into the .app bundle to
find it.