The name of the property to trace scripts into the IDE

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:18:44 EDT 2016

I found that it seemed to happen at the line

*set* the topLeft of stack "revIDEProjectBrowser" to  item 1 of line 2 of
the screenrects +10, 80

OK, that line was wrong, as I'd already set a variable with the correct
name for the stack, and that name is only used in 8+.

So I fixed it--and now it triggers sooner, at an undetermined point, still
with no clue what is causing it, if any, from my code.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462