IDE Script Editor question...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 23 20:13:59 EDT 2016

Poking around in the SE I found an even simpler solution - replace line
3108 of "revSEEditorBehavior"

       scriptFormat "handler"

...with:

       if the shiftKey is "down" then
          scriptFormat "script"
       else
          scriptFormat "handler"
       end if

Apparently the scriptFormat handler already supports both forms (if
memory serves it used to only do whole scripts), but somewhere along the
way the UI to trigger the "script" option got lost".

I suppose any modifier key would be good there, but I like Shift because
it's often used to extend selections, is a physically large key, and we
have them on both sides of our keyboard.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems