ANN: new glx2 script editor now on line

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Sep 23 15:27:02 EDT 2016

Mark Wieder"  wrote:

    So far seems fine on El Capitan. You *do* have a way of pushing the limits of things, though, so I await your experiences.

BR:
OK, so far so good in a fairly complex environment where we load a lot of binary LC stacks in front and also backscripts and behavior… so far no crashes…

Of course without docs I am probably using .1 % of what GLX2 does.

I ran into that same thing with cmd-comma… but got prefs from the menu.

is code folding *really* that dangerous as to wipe data from your scripts?

Already  "in love"
all caps structure  leads,
chalk board theme.
 auto save ever 3 compiles..
having the breadcrumb show the name of any object on hover… awesome.

[Thanks Jerry!]