The name of the property to trace scripts into the IDE

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Sep 22 20:47:20 EDT 2016

On 09/22/2016 01:24 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:

>> global gRevDevelopment; put true into gRevDevelopment
>>

> Unfortunately, it's not getting me there.

<sigh> one of the problems with setting gRevDevelopment to true is that
you expose yourself to bugs and unremoved breakpoints in the IDE stacks.
With the default setting of false these errors are just swept under the
rug and you (mostly) never notice them.

> also, in reading the file revmessagebox.rev, I see lots of references like:
>
> button id 1037 of group id 1016 of card id 1002 of stack
> "/Applications/LiveCode Community 6.7 (dp
> 2).app/Contents/Tools/Toolset/revlibrary.rev"
>

> What in the world is this doing in Indy 7.1.4???

I don't have much of a clue, sorry. Sounds like maybe a path issue? What
platform is this.

--
   Mark Wieder
   ahsoftware at gmail.com