The name of the property to trace scripts into the IDE

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:40:56 EDT 2016

Things are getting out of control more and more often.  Today it was the
lack of buttons on dialog windows about closing stacks, the previous couple
of days had a couple of rounds of the browse/edit suddenly applying to the
application browser, and then there's the perennial untraceable euro
message on opening that goes away if I step through the handler instead of
letting it run.

Could someone remind me of the property that lets the IDE step into the
source stacks?

revDevSomethingOrAnother?

thanks

--