Any characters wildcard or regex?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:03:54 EDT 2016

Using replacetext, you're probably looking for "<.*>"
but you might be able to use a field for this..  set the htmltext of the
field to your source text, Then if you don't want the formatting preserved
set the text of the field to the text of the field.  One problem with this
method is that you may end up with javascript left over because it can
appear between <script> and </script>