Random topic: What script font do you like/use?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Wed Sep 21 17:47:05 EDT 2016

At 9:21 AM -0700 9/21/2016, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>I was a big fan of Andale Mono for many years, deeply in love were
>it not for one failing critical in programming:  the descending tail
>of the comma is too short, requiring a closer look than should be
>necessary to distinguish it from a period.

That's true. I've been known to retype periods or commas (or
semicolons or colons, which have the same problem) because I can't be
absolutely sure it's the right character in Andale Mono.

Ubuntu Mono looks good, though I find it a little condensed for my
taste. (Just goes to show how subtle people's preferences can be!)