Should merge suppress errors

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 21 15:01:02 EDT 2016

semi related, but since 8.*  I'm seeing errors that block execution but never throw an error dialog as such… I have turned on debugging and am trying to watch for a recipe. But there are times when

stack script: edit/compile (no error thrown)
botton: calls function or fires command in stack script.

run:

Debugger opens with the function call in the button flagged… but in fact the error is in the definition of the function in the stack script. go back to stack script

"oh sheesh… typo in that variable name…"

could be my own ignorance…