Strategies to test stacks in different platforms

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 20 18:02:47 EDT 2016

+1. I got 2 new technicians whose struggles with Forms Generator made me rethink a few things. They also found bugs I had not yet discovered.

Bob S

On Sep 10, 2016, at 14:09 , J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jacque at hyperactivesw.com>> wrote:

Really the only way to test thoroughly is to find someone else to do it, someone who has never seen your stack before. As a developer, you know too much to test in an unbiased way. Also, watching a new user try to figure out what to do will tell you a lot about your interface.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com<mailto:jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/>