error building iOS standalone with LiveCode 8.1

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Sep 20 15:32:10 EDT 2016

That did the trick on the error, however, now LC is crashing when I try to create a build and include all the files in the app. In addition to my images folder, which contains quite a few png images, I also have a folder that contains *a lot* of mp3 files (to be exact, 8624 of them). Somewhere during the copy file process LC is crashing. :-( No error message at all...