What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 19 18:11:47 EDT 2016

William Prothero wrote:

 > However, I think it would be great if there was an interface to the
 > LMS world. It would enable a lot more potential applications for
 > Livecode.

I wrote a SCORM module for LMS integration in Toolbook many years ago.
It's been a long while since I've looked into this, but last time I did
it seemed a lot of LMSes were limited to web-only courseware.

Which LMS would you like to integrate with?

The standards-compliant part of such a library wouldn't be hard; the
hard part is finding enough LMSes that adhere to the standards
faithfully enough to be worth the effort. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems