Playing Sound question

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:29:22 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

After playing a bit more with this Sound Player
Livecode Stack, the IDE crashed.

LC 7.1.4 crashed after setting the playrate
to 2 and changing the volume to 50.

In fact, these features works and you could change
the playrate and the volume of mplayer from
the Properties Palette but after a while LC 7.1.4
simply crashed.

But LC 8.0.2 crashed inmediatly after clicking
the button "Play Audioclip 1". I had no
chance to test if Play Movie feature work in
LC 8.0.2

Before submitting a bug report, I will like
that MORE Linux users test your stack in their
own setup. Maybe the problem is only my own
setup and this computer.

Alejandro