How can I "fake" the appearance of merged cells (like in Excel)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Sep 18 12:20:54 EDT 2016

Howdy,

You can use math for that, either from scratch or starting from
formattedrect. Easy if there's a consistent line height, but should be
doable even if there isn't.

Depending on the content there are ways of faking stuff like this, but
there were even more ways in the past with some LC versions. You know
me, I love fields. :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
--

Need custom software development or LiveCode help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/