tSettings["username"]

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Sep 16 19:22:06 EDT 2016

It´s late and i should go to sleep…

After rereading i  found an error in the if statement of the scripts.

Here are the correct ones.

then for the To recipients you would write:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “To”
if tRecipient is empty then next repeat
put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
end repeat

for the Cc recipients:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Cc”
if tRecipient is empty then next repeat
put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tSender, tRecipient, tPostData, tResponseHeaders,tBytes,tSettings) into tResult
end repeat

and for the Bcc:

repeat for each line tRecipient in fld “Bcc”