tSettings["username"]

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Sep 16 18:23:11 EDT 2016

Yep a v good question

I looked at Sarah Reichelt's smtp library (https://github.com/trozware/rev_stacks <https://github.com/trozware/rev_stacks>) to see how she did multiple recipients, but how she handles multiple recipients doesn’t help with tsNet…

AND I have another question - which is: how do we send html emails? Sarah’s library seems to have cracked this and I can see enough of the bones of how she did it (assuming it is still in date and works on tsNet) to be able to reconstruct it (but it does look very fiddly) - and when I have time I’ll give it a go as it would be nice to have it in the dementia app I’m working on - when/if I get it working I’ll post the script here…

Dave