error building for iOS with LiveCode 8.1

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 08:10:42 EDT 2016

Hi folks
due to the right hand edge black bar problems with landscape apps under iOS 10 I’m currently trying to build new versions of my LiveCode iOS apps. The first one I’ve tried to build is generating build errors - “linking for arm (arm64) failed with a duplicate symbol l001 in: /Applications/LiveCode Indy” - followed by lots of errors relating to revpdfprinter, Standalone and one to revzip. Anyone got any suggestions as to how to fix it?

In fact an app is generated at the end of the standalone building process, but it is incomplete. Loading it onto an iPad via Xcode leads to the error that it “doesn’t contain a valid info.plist”.

--
Phil Jimmieson  phil at liverpool.ac.uk  (UK) 0151 795 4236  (Mobile) 07976 983164
Computer Science Dept., Liverpool University, Ashton Building, Ashton Street