LiveCode Server 8.1 - installing

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 14 16:18:11 EDT 2016

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13
32312 Lübbecke
Tel	+49 5741 310000
    	+49 160 5504462
Fax: +49 5741 310002
eMail: matthias at m-r-d.de <mailto:matthias at m-r-d.de>

BR5 Konverter - BR5 -> MP3 <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/portfolio/produkte/brx/>

> Both services provide LiveCode Server pre-installed and ready for use with your scripts.  Of the two, last time I checked hostm.com's pricing was more favorable.

There is a little difference between the LC server versions installed by default at On-Rev and HostM.
On-Rev has LC server commercial installed.

HostM by default has just installed the most current release version of community server.
But if a user can proof the purchase of LC Server commercial, then HostM even installs the commercial version of LiveCode Server account wide for the user .
There is no need for HostM users to install their own instances of LC commercial into each domain folder. That is very comfortable.

Regards,

Matthias