Pull Down Menu has no icon

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 14 11:05:35 EDT 2016

Pull down menus used to have small fly-down arrow icon on the right by default.
This carried thru to a standalone without the necessity of adding the icon to your stack (I thought)

in 8.1 I'm not seeing these. In the PI there is default icon assignment 1136 on one that I made in 8.1 RC2…but there is no image with that ID number.

In  8.1 gm there is no icon assignment for a new pull down menu button.  Was this an intentional change? These will go to mobile, so perhaps we should to fork to a native iOS or Android pickers, but I would prefer to keep the dev as simple as possible for V1 so if the icon would automatically be assigned and included that would be ideal.

BR