Android device not recognized

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Sep 12 19:38:24 EDT 2016

On 9/12/16 5:17 PM, panagiotis merakos wrote:
> If the device name is shown but it is dimmed, could it be the case that you
> have not selected to build for Android?

Yes, sorry, that was it. We're sharing the stack back and forth and I
should have realized the setting had been changed.

But now it won't install. :( It does try. On my Nexus 7 it builds and
then after a long wait I get an answer dialog with a huge list of
errors, all containing the path to the data folder. At the bottom it
says "waiting for device."

So I tried on a Samsung S4. On that device, the "installing" dialog
appears and nothing else happens. I waited two or three minutes, then
had to force-quit LC because there is no way to cancel the dialog.

Did I miss something else stupid? The app does build to the desktop and
installs after transfer via Dropbox.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com