Standard Icons for buttons in version 8.1 Standalones

Richard Burkett richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 21:03:32 EDT 2016

When I build a standalone using LiveCode 8.1 (any version so far) the icons that I have selected from the “Standard Icons” tab for button icons don’t show up in the standalone. They’re there when I’m using LiveCode to open and edit the stacks. Is this a bug, or are the non-resizable icons now deprecated and being replaced by SVG images?
Just wondering before I go to a lot of trouble to build new icons for a bunch of things.

Richard Burkett
richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net