new IDE command for revDocumentationGo?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Sep 8 17:51:54 EDT 2016

> On 9 Sep 2016, at 7:21 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> In IDE < 8.0 the revDocumentationGo command could be used to open the Dictionary to a specific entry, e.g.:
>
>    revDocumentationGo “securityPermissions"
>
> What is the current command for this in v8.0?

revIDEGoToLCSDictionaryEntry "securityPermissions","property"

> Where can I find a guide to such IDE commands and functions?

Nowhere, unfortunately. Eventually all IDE APIs will have lcdoc comments and we will generate a separate dictionary for it. It would be a great help if anyone finding a useful IDE API would add a lcdoc comment and contribute it.

Cheers

Monte