Threading (plus random question)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 8 12:23:27 EDT 2016

The thing I don't like about ctrl/cmd 0 and 9 is that it's an awkward reach
when you're trying to do it by touch, and if you're right-handed, you can't
do it while having your right on the mouse or trackpad, either.  ctrl/cmd-`
would be better IMHO, not that I miss HC's cmd-tab, or anything.  I'd also
like it to be a toggle, but I can understand folks wanting it to be two
separate keys.