Script Editor focus (was Re: Threading (plus random question)_

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Sep 8 09:47:40 EDT 2016

FWIW I use enter to compile, and then close, the Script Editor all the time -
hardly ever use the mouse - and have never to the best of my recollection had
problems with too many tabs closing. Maybe my keyboard repeat is slower than
other peoples?

I'm not sure how hard I'd scream if enter to close was removed. I'd scream
pretty hard if enter to compile was removed.

To hijack the thread a little (more) the change in LC8 that is irritating me
is that if the script editor is invoked for a script that's already open, the
appropriate tab is activated, but the window isn't brought to the front - so
in some cases it appears that the command has been ignored. This is new in LC8.

Ben