Browser Widget Is Not Responsive

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 7 20:38:56 EDT 2016

1) Has anyone solved the problem of the browser widget not being responsive on mobile?

Livecode *does* detect user rotation, and we *can* trap for resize stack and we *can* resize the browser from, e.g. portrait rect of 414w X 736h and change the browser dynamically to 736w X 414h.

But the web content rendering is broken. The rect to the web page will have a 0,0 top left point way off in space somewhere or down in the lower corner… one never know what one will get.

In a normal browser, changing the window size auto triggers any CSS or JS rules that would re-position content.

2) Does the old revBrowser render content properly if the rect of the image that is used to display the content it resized?

BR