System date

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 7 01:20:09 EDT 2016

Hi Antti – I just tried changing my Mac’s default language to Finnish (Suomi) then restarted it, opened Livecode (several versions up to 8.0.2) and typed “put the long system date” into the message box. All returned an English style date (Wednesday, 7 September 2016) even though the date in the menubar clock was in Finnish. So, it’s not just you.

Best regards,

Terry...

Terry Judd  | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Department of Medical Education <http://medicine.unimelb.edu.au/medical-education>
The University of Melbourne <http://www.unimelb.edu.au>
M: 0435 961 594  |  E: terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au <mailto:tsj at unimelb.edu.au>
Publications <https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=XC5s6wwAAAAJ&hl=en>