System date

Antti Ilola ilola.antti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:21:17 EDT 2016

Is it the time to you to get the system date work.I have done everything I
found your guide, but no avail, every time english date. I made it a bug
report since version 6 was announced. and still it doesn't work. Now I'm
using Mac OS 10.10 and 10.11 in Finnish. Today I tired SperCard for fun and
even it I got finnish date without any larger measures, just "answer the
date" and that's it. And it is not the only software which understands the
finnish date, for example Xcode and Xojo knows how it should be display.
You made many wondrous things into your software, but simple as date won't
work. I think there are many people in this world who use different date
form than english.

Antti