What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:21:54 EDT 2016

I am in the process of creating an applicant tracking system for our HR
department.  The online application will be submitted through a WordPress
website leveraging Gravity Forms.  Thanks to Todd and the Digital
Pomegranate team, I was able to utilize some of the code they have been
writing for the community for this exact purpose.   Once the data is
submitted online, I have a standalone that extracts that XML data and
injects it into our internal corporate SQL database.

The second part of the project is a standalone interface that allows
retrieving and manipulating the database of applicants and perform reports
critical to HR operations.  Automatic routing of applications based on job
function and location, statistical data, export capabilities to Excel, auto
formatting of data into a standardized application, etc.

Right up my alley!

SKIP KIMPEL