What's everyone working on this month? (September 2016)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 1 10:23:21 EDT 2016

Let's see:
• Peter challenged me to do better than the new Documentation setup.  Maybe
he didn't mean it that way, but that's the way I took it, so I'm going to
have a go.
• Finishing a new app that allows machine shops to quickly determine how to
run particular operations, what tooling to use, etc.
• Writing an app for making a tablet into a timeclock.
• Adding new features to an existing app that allows for easy warehouse
inventory management and posts updates in real time to a series of Google
spreadsheets.
• Messing with RFID scanning