AW: AW: AW: What do I have to prepare if enabling Hi-DPI scaling for Win standalone?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Oct 27 10:03:15 EDT 2016

Thanks for claryfying!
Tiemo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag
von Peter TB Brett
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016 16:04
An: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: What do I have to prepare if enabling Hi-DPI scaling
for Win standalone?

On 27/10/2016 14:57, Tiemo Hollmann TB wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> as far as I had understood an 1920x1080 display not yet a Hi-DPI
> display and wouldn't trigger the Hi-DPI function, or am I wrong that
> this option already would take action with such an display?

It's determined based on the system display scaling setting.  It will kick
in when your "program [is] blown up to 150% by the system rendering", as you
mentioned in a previous e-mail.

This is how we get the splash screen image and menu bar icons to look good
in LiveCode 9 DP 1 on my HiDPI Windows 10 laptop, for example.

                                              Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com> LiveCode Technical Project Manager

lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode