How do I codesign an App?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 26 10:37:14 EDT 2016

Like Trevor said, it is possible to codesign your  Windows apps using a virtual machine.
I am doing it with a Parallles VM.

But please be aware that you cannot use your Apple developer certificate. You will need to purchase a separate Code Signing Certificate.

You can get a very cheap one (about 80$/year from KSoftware at http://www.ksoftware.com <http://www.ksoftware.com/> .
KSoftware is a Commodo partner.

KSoftware is offering a free signing app (KSign) for Windows which makes it very easy to codesign your Windows executables.