How do I codesign an App?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 09:46:08 EDT 2016

Just a quick question. I don’t have a real Windows machine in-house so I do my Windows work via Parallels on a Mac - for beta testing I can use other peoples’ physical PCs. As the whole certificate-obtaining process for Windows has to be carried out on one identifiable Windows machine, would there be any glitches if this was actually a virtual machine? I imagine not, but I’d like to be reassured just the same.

TIA

Graham

> On 26 Oct 2016, at 15:22, Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

[…]

> I have some instructions for getting certificates and code signing here:
>
> http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/s/revolution/m/10695 <http://revolution.screenstepslive.com/s/revolution/m/10695>
>
> The Windows instructions should still work.
[…]