How experimental is OS X 64-Bit mode?

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Mon Oct 24 15:20:57 EDT 2016

On 24/10/2016 18:30, Graham Samuel wrote:
> Thanks, that’s pretty clear. I have a couple of ideas for web apps,
> but I will just leave them on the shelf. As to 64-bit, I imagine the
> word will arrive from the mother ship fairly soon?

I believe that within the language development team we very rarely use
anything _other_ than 64-bit LiveCode on MacOS, so I'll probably go
ahead and remove any suggestion that it's experimental in time for the
next build.

Note that revvideograbber (and anything else that uses QuickTime) won't
-- can't, in fact -- work with the 64-bit MacOS engines.

                                     Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager