Eureka Moment: preopencontrol

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Mon Oct 24 12:30:34 EDT 2016

Reading the source document will tell you what's missing:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/dictionary/message/preOpenControl.lcdoc

There are quite a few bad references of the form <reference referencetype>
that should be <reference> <referencetype>. I will try and write a little
script at some point to clean all of those up.