Store to iCloud Drive on iOS?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 24 12:06:02 EDT 2016

In Forms Generator, I have the users log in, and the first time they do they are prompted for certain critical settings, without which the app won't function. I save those settings in the login table of the database. For your purposes, you could simply create a sqlite table for that purpose.

If the user deletes the database then you have grounds to stand on that the user caused his own troubles and needs to restore the backup he is sure not to have made before deleting his own settings.

Bob S