Eureka Moment: preopencontrol

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 24 11:34:43 EDT 2016

I was looking at the dictionary, about a month ago.  The problem, now, is
that it is being rendered using the 'bootstrap' javascript framework, so
the only way to really work on it is to either learn the ins and outs of
the framework or to start over.  The good news is that LC updated to the
latest version of the framework in 8.1.1, but if I had my way we'd scrap it
and go 100% LC, just because more folks could work on it, then.  It just
looks like a lot of work.  See bug 18278.