[ANN] Release 9.0 DP 1

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:33:51 EDT 2016

What I still don't see is the ability to handle eps & pdf, and including
these in print.

Without either these, or the ability to reversibly import pdf (i.e., turn
it to live code objects in a way that it indistinguishably turns back to
pdf on print to pdf), I need to start planning my transition to another
platform.

AFAIK, eps is the only type of object other than a livecode text field
which could print to an arbitrary density without pixelation (and live code
has made major strides on this the last few years).

I've made great progress in being able to copy/paste pdf text into fields
and capture most of the properties, but it's still labor intensive.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462