[ANN] calendar widget

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Oct 18 18:17:25 EDT 2016

I use a variety of date and time formats, so I wrote a formatDate function where I pass a date and a style as arguments. For instance formatDate(the date, "sql date") would return 2016-10-18. If you append formatTime(the long time, "sql time") it returns an sql format datetime value. I also have a spiceTime function for spiceworks help desk which is in the format 1h15m (for example) and returns the difference in time between 2 normal times.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you the code.

Bob S